Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My New Year resolution.

Happy New year, everyone ( i hope it is not too late to say that) .

As New Year comes, everyone wishes a a peaceful, healthy and joyful year, so am i. But to me, there are a lot of new things i want to learn, a lot of new places i want to go. Actually i do not have any big plans because i know all my plans never go on the right track so just step by step.

One thing i want to do most is joining Salsa dancing class ( hmm, i can say i will do it soon)

After finish English class at ALP, i hope i can enroll in the Art Institutes of California - Orange County. I am still considering about my major between Advertising and Media Arts.

I know, most of people want to lose weight but i really hope i can gain some weight. And i will try to give up smoking every time i feel depressed, please do not misunderstand here, i am not addicted in smoking but i smoke a lot when i stress or despair. ( bad habit)

I already make plans to go to Catalina Island someday and fly to San Fransisco to visit my friends and party like hell there.

Oh, the last thing i really want to make it happen in this year is having a boyfriend. :D

Just simple things and i hope they will go through.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vy,

    Good luck on your resolutions! Catalina Island is very pretty. Don't party *too* hard though, OK?

    ReplyDelete